The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Nice shots Jim - I have this exact camera/lens combination as well. This year us Canadians have been waiting too long for some color to appear in our lives.

Keith

turbines

Thank you Keith, Rafael and Michiel; I really appreciate your comments. I've learned a great deal from the many lovely examples posted by you and so many others in this thread.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
G1 with Kinoptik 25mm/2.0

I bought this lens courtesy of Klaus (kds315) and it is still one of my favorites for bokehgraphy

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

Great image, Keith !
Klaus is an excellent source of information about "bokeh" lenses !

Is this the c-mount Apochromat ?

C U,
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

Very nice Keith. Certainly an interesting lens!

I didn't know you had flowers in Canada :deadhorse: ::p

Finally I got to shoot a little with a very old Leica Summitar lens I aquired from around 1950.

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Raf, Paul and Michiel

Michiel, I have that lens but I think it is from 1938. Your first image has a certain amount of Mondrian's trees about it. Wish I knew how you did that :rolleyes:

We have flowers in Canada for three days a year :deadhorse:

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel, I have that lens but I think it is from 1938. Your first image has a certain amount of Mondrian's trees about it. Wish I knew how you did that :rolleyes:

Keith
Thanks Paul and Keith.

I checked it and my Summitar is from 1942.
That photo I took through a sculpture made of metal circles.

Michiel

Winkel

Great stuff, Michiel! :salute: I'll have to keep an eye out for that lens - it has wonderful bokeh.
Jim