The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

@ Paul: Real nice contrast in the last one!

@ Thor: Welcome and very nice one again!
(Could this be a member of the orchid family?):lecture:

Here is a churchtower (inferno) :rolleyes:

Michiel

turbines

Mimosa
Lumix G1, Tamron 35-80mm f2.8-3.8, ISO 200, 1/250 sec @ ~ f3.2

Some black & white zoom bokeh

Paul

Comments, tip & suggestions are always welcome

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Peter

I hope these four guys are staying in Indiana and not coming up north - we are overloaded.

I like the composition and the grain in the bokeh

Keith

M5-Guy

I have a lot of these guys with this framing. They where looking in all directions, so, I kept shooting until my left arm was tired from holding lens...
I like how the inner 2 are looking the same way, and the outer 2 are looking the same way... ISO 640 at f/11 and about 75' away, very little crop, just a slight trim on the edges is all.

rparmar

I agree -- green can be a problem. The light here was nice and diffuse and I shot at f/2 IIRC, which also helped. Thanks for the comment.

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you Rafael and Keith for your compliments!

@ M5-Guy What a beautiful German shotgun! Sitting ducks, delicious! :D
@ Paul; beautiful B&W mimosa :thumbs:
@ Robin; Nice green grass!

Same flowers as with the Rubinar, different bokeh but a lot sharper wide open!
Shot in 16:9 mode for a change.

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Lots of extreme colour flowers!
Robin, if I had to choose a color I think it would be green. Most of our garden is in shade and the only way to handle it is with a variety of shade loving plants which bring in a huge variety of greens.

But coming from Limerick you know all about green :D. I love the "blades" shot, two pics up.

Here is another Hibiscus. EPL-1 with Canon FL 35mm f2.5

Keith