The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

kds315

Thanks Paul + Don!

Don, that's a great image and amazing eyes! Natural?

"It's the season"

Kinoptik 32mm

DHart

Klaus... wonderful image of the grapes!

Yes, her eyes are natural indeed! No eye enhancement was done, nor was she wearing contacts.

DHart

turbines.... image created in my Roman Temple, natural skylight to model's left and reflector to her right. Coleus plants behind her, one of the temple's columns at her left shoulder.

Here's an image which shows the Roman Temple. (Technically, I guess it's more properly called a Greek Temple.) My investment in this structure on my portrait studio property has repaid itself many, many times over. Wonderful place to create portraits.

kds315

Thanks guys!

@Don: great idea with that temple, surely a great BG for your (also wedding) work!

Cine Ektar II 25mm - "Roseh"

Michiel Schierbeek

That Ultron is some sharp lens with nice bokeh, Klaus :thumbs:

This is from today at a student exhibition. Shot @ 3.5 for some more recognition of the situation.

Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Students looking for money for housing.

Not sure where to post this, it is out of focus. Focus is in the hair somewhere. It was dark and they were impatient. But I still like it.

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Good stuff Carl, Michiel, and Hakkalo.

Michiel, the faces are fantastic - looks like a soft focus lens

Here is another grass image. Oly E-Pl1 with Panasonic 45/200 zoom

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I love that striking Canon 1.4 bokeh, ErikTande

Striking picture Thor. Very unusual and innovative

These reds won't be with us for much longer. A good fall for color in the Toronto area. Jupiter 9 85mm taken at f2

Keith