The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

kds315

Thanks guys! Great shots Keith, Willa, Michiel (still on vacation in beautiful Venice? Don't say "work" or I'll tip over...)

@Thor: A well known "swirler" but also a good taking lens! [thanks for the color match - back at ya ;) ]

maybe we could start "color domino", so a succeding image should at least match two colors of the preceding one?

kds315

some forward/backward...

Zeiss Jena 38mm Lamegon / Biogon design lens (also the previous and following one)

Last edited:

kds315

another personal fav from that series shot today, aside from the "burning bush" above... "purple sage", and no, no rain today ;)

Michiel Schierbeek

Thor, love the bench image1:thumbup:

Klaus, It was a bus trip with art students visiting some cultural highlights of which three in your country. The ZKM in Karlsruhe, the palace of Koning Ludwig in Herrenchiemsee and the Vitra designmuseum.
Your last 2 images are :thumbs:

Here is a shot made in a tunnel in Austria.

Michiel

Brian S

Klaus- beautiful!

This Nikkor-HC 5cm f2 in Leica mount was given to me, front element had heavy marks in it.

I used a kit used to repair eye-glasses on it, "Dr. RX Eyeglass repair, As seen on TV".

kds315

Great that you're able to do that Brian! Seems like I prefer the low key ones, as also shot today (Kodak Printing Ektar 3.8/89mm)...

W

Willabeast

Thor, love the bench image1:thumbup:

Klaus, It was a bus trip with art students visiting some cultural highlights of which three in your country. The ZKM in Karlsruhe, the palace of Koning Ludwig in Herrenchiemsee and the Vitra designmuseum.
Your last 2 images are :thumbs:

Here is a shot made in a tunnel in Austria.

Michiel

I was just thinking of a similar shot I took when I saw this. Very nice!

Here's mine: