The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Brian S

1938 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F1.5 Sonnar "T", converted to Leica Mount, wide-open on the M9. ISO 2500 setting.

I'm a Sonnar fanatic. I have a coated Sonnar 5cm F1.5 that is even older than this one: 75 years old, and looks like it is from the test batch of coated lenses. Just picked up a Jupiter-3 focus mount to do the conversion to Leica mount. It will be a "convertible lens", move between original Contax RF and Leica mounts.

kds315

You asked for it, you get it ;) ;)

@Brian: looking forward to seeing more Sonnar results, esp. of that very special one!!

f6cvalkyrie

Not a lot of Christmas lighting yet in Belgium, but yesterday I could shoot this one in a shopping mall

GH2 with CZJ Flektogon 35/2.8

C U,
Rafael

W

WGM

EP2 & 45mm 1.8
[/IMG]

This thread is still wonderful. I have been out of touch for a while. Comments appreciated.

WGM

W

WGM

Welcome, William !
Very nice shot for your debute !
And many great pics on your website :thumbs:

C U,
Rafael
Thank you Rafael. Have you posted a shot of your GH2 with the 300mm/2.8 attached? That must be quite a package.

Another image with EP2 & 45mm:

W

WGM

OK I am impressed. It is not what you would call "pocket able." However, your pheasant image is very nice.

Thank you for posting.

WGM