The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Got GF1 today (UK)

K

Kevin_b1

Went down to my local camera store and purchased the GF1 with the 14-45 lens, no 20mm lens, but they did have the external EVF and a 7-14mm sitting on the shelf. Considering how hard these are to get i was suprised to see them sitting on a local camera shops shelf.

First impressions love the GF1 the AF is so much faster then EP-1 (I have this also) it appears to be just a nice unit. Tomorrow I will go out with it and take photos of the autum leaves now they are turing a lovly colour.

Looks like I could have an EP-1 up for sale shortly if first impressions turn out to be correct.

Regards

Kevin

laptoprob

Mine is somewhere over the North Sea now. Purchased at Mathers of Lancashire, great value and service.

Now I am impatient...