The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images thread)

V

Vivek

Yeah blind or slow. Poor guy, it's tough to get around these days, with roads going every which way and no "Snake Crossing" signs.

The streets aren't mean. The snake was blind. There are no snakes with blue/green eyes. That color comes when a snake is shedding it's skin. During that time the snake is blind (and the color of the eyes look blue/green).

clay stewart

The streets aren't mean. The snake was blind. There are no snakes with blue/green eyes. That color comes when a snake is shedding it's skin. During that time the snake is blind (and the color of the eyes look blue/green).
Whatever, go take a tranquilizer.

Rick Waldroup

Great shot, Spiderfrank. I love the shoes that the sitting girl is wearing. There are so many different elements to this photo- the seemingly very old ship or boat, the modern dressed women, the vintage look of the car- this is excellent.

seakayaker

Fleeting Beauty

GF1 with Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f/2.5 MC -- ISO 100 -- f/2.5 -- 1/4000 -- 75mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

m3photo

Philly Pen2 9-18
The black and white shot is excellent. The man in obvious pain under the ad that says "Free Legal Advice for Injured Workers" makes it so. One could go further and imagine that the girl on the left is in fact his legal representative and she's studying the case as they travel to court.

V

veloman

I could'nt resist the lady answering her mobile phone in front of the big HELLO.

Arwyn

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
The black and white shot is excellent. The man in obvious pain under the ad that says "Free Legal Advice for Injured Workers" makes it so. One could go further and imagine that the girl on the left is in fact his legal representative and she's studying the case as they travel to court.
Thanks Michael....
She actually was traveling with him but he would not accept her help moving around the train car....

simonclivehughes

Don,

I LOVE your processing of the latter two shots above. Really beautifully captured and presented.

BTW, the first looks like you had a flash, or did you vignette in post?

Well done you!

Cheers,

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Rich, thanks....
Simon, thanks also. Yes I used a Nikon SB22s. It's very small but one of the most efficient flashes made. It recycles in less that a second and is full power at a second.

The PP is partly in capture. It's from a series I'm working on about ... well anyway,
I exposed at ISO 5000 even in good light. Then run thru Light Room and then Silver Effex in PS....
I'm glad ya like it as I hopefully will have a strong body with the same general read....
cheers.....don