The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images thread)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Meeting In Grand Central Station

another from my visit to Manhattan on 9/11.
comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.
Love it, Godfrey - lots of thirties, old movies, and potential intrigue in this one

Tried to put the comment in your blog, but I couldn't find the image - perhaps your link should be image specific ?

Keith

Godfrey

Love it, Godfrey - lots of thirties, old movies, and potential intrigue in this one

Tried to put the comment in your blog, but I couldn't find the image - perhaps your link should be image specific ?

Keith
Thanks Keith!

I haven't written a blog post on this one yet. I don't necessarily blog every photo I post ... :)

Godfrey

Keith
BTW, I didn't think to mention it before, but if you click on the photo, you go to the Flickr.com page which does allow you to leave comments there.

biglouis

Unintentional street shot - only realised I'd captured this person when I 'developed' the shot in LR. But it does show what a great lens the PanaLeica 45/2.8 can be for this type of work.

GF-1 PanaLeica 45/2.8 iso320 f4.5 1/400

V

Vivek

GREAT IMAGE
HAVEN'T TRIED THE STREET, BUT INSPIRED TO DO SO:)
Thanks, for your kind words.

You should get into it! There are folks here, for example, Rick Waldroup, who has been shooting (perhaps) even before I was born and continue to excel.

m3photo

Masterpiece

You've excelled yourself here Vivek, this is a masterpiece.

(Following etiquette I don't repeat images quoted in my replies so as to save the site's bandwidth but here I have decided to make an exception.)

V

Vivek

Michael, Thanks for your very kind words! :)

(I can only go up from where I am.)

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Re: Masterpiece

You've excelled yourself here Vivek, this is a masterpiece.

(Following etiquette I don't repeat images quoted in my replies so as to save the site's bandwidth but here I have decided to make an exception.)
I agree completely with this statement. Beautiful....!