The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

kweide

This Blends-Thread gave me so much inspiration and changed my approach to some pictures i take... like this one. Please excuse the semi-nude.

Silky view

BTW.: She loves it !

Last edited:

m3photo

Re: Silky view

This Blends-Thread gave me so much inspiration and changed my approach to some picture i take... like this one.
I'm pleased to hear this, Klaus. A different approach to a good image in its own right, too.
This blending technique has always been a part of my photography; even with film I was always doing multiple exposures. Now with Photoshop the boundaries are no longer there and the only limit is the imagination.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>This Blends-Thread gave me so much inspiration and changed my approach to some pictures i take... like this one.

This is a very unique and inspiring thread. Not about gear :)

Last edited:

ustein

Contributing Editor
>With the last two windy days, all the Ginko leaves have fallen.

What a difference. What tilt/**** adapter are you using?

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Great shot Michiel! Blending over a softer image with sharp textures creates wonderful tones. I spent sometime following a Peacock around a park in Prague but never did capture it the way I wanted.
Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
Hmm, delicious series; keep 'em coming Uwe.
Thanks. I feel that way.

All the base images are IR shots. The texture provides a nice finesse. All use a Sand Texture that I have uprezed in resolution by tiling. Not a simple process.

You asked for it :)

Last edited: