The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I like the orchard series very much, but the last one is one is *outstanding!* :thumbs:

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Road Leading to Darkness

Here is another shot from Yellowstone Park. I love the moody weather we ran into while driving thru the park. I of course added more mood to the image, but it was still a dramatic day to shoot.
Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
Road Leading to Darkness

Here is another shot from Yellowstone Park. I love the moody weather we ran into while driving thru the park. I of course added more mood to the image, but it was still a dramatic day to shoot.
Mike
Master of Mood!

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Frozen Reflections EP-2

Went for a walk on New Year’s day at Antioch park. I’m always shooting reflections in the water, but this time the lake was partially frozen which added natures own texture to the shot. This year I thought I’d do more B&W work, so that is where I started with this image, but I couldn’t resist adding more texture and a bit of color.

Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
>This year I thought I’d do more B&W work, so that is where I started with this image, but I couldn’t resist adding more texture and a bit of color.

I know that feeling. The frozen ice gives a nice texture.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Ice Reflections #1"
Here is another shot from our walk around Antioch park. I really went with the color on this one! It’s a blend of 3 different reflections in the frozen lake combined and twisted a bit.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Ice Reflections version 2" EP-2
Here is a variation on my last post. I'd be curious to know which one you like the most.
Mike

Michiel Schierbeek

"Ice Reflections #1"
Here is another shot from our walk around Antioch park. I really went with the color on this one! It’s a blend of 3 different reflections in the frozen lake combined and twisted a bit.

Mike
Very nice serie ( as always) Mike. Love the moody one and from the two I like the coloured one the most, especially down in the reflection area.

Michiel