The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Uwe

Yes I like it a lot. But I'm still playing. I have a few more Gaudi shots that I would like to do.

Thanks for bringing Photocopy to our attention.

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Out The Window View #1"

Andrea and I were on a drive and she was driving for a change which gave me the opportunity to do some shooting with my iPhone out the car window. The up close trees create the motion texture and the trees in the distance remain somewhat sharp to ground the image. Winter trees with motion, one of my favorite subjects.

MIke

m3photo

Nice ones Uwe.
I'd prefer the first two as a two by three format better - cutting off a section from the bottom in each, thereby strengthening the design.
If I were exhibiting the three as an inseparable series I'd stretch the third one to match the same ratio and apply a little extra contrast to it for balance.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
I love your Dunes series Uwe!! Are you also using the Photocopy app with these or are these traditional blends?

mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
I love your Dunes series Uwe!! Are you also using the Photocopy app with these or are these traditional blends?

mike
They are blended with modified Flypaper textures.

Was funny: I talked to a friend about the Olympus 50-200mm lens and found these E-3 photos from this lens.

We have so many dunes photos. I once wrote this:

http://www.outbackphoto.com/workflow/wf_77/essay.html

Now with blending I think I know where to go.

Here a blended version of one of our classic shots:

I sometime blend more for the toning than the texture itself.

This is not a crop. Was a special day I won't forget.

Last edited: