The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

ustein

Contributing Editor
That evening was a blast and we tried many variations (strong wind cleaned all the dunes from any foot prints):

Other day and 10 miles away:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Uwe

The geometric stuff you are doing really turns my crank

And thanks for the tips on new products - I now have the Flypaper textures and am looking forward to using them

Keith

ustein

Contributing Editor
>The geometric stuff you are doing really turns my crank

What do you mean by that? Graphic stuff?

Uwe

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
I think Keith is talking about the graphic quality of the shapes of the objects, as well as the compositional lines of the Dunes.
Very nice work Uwe.

Mike

f6cvalkyrie

WOW, it's been a few days since I have visited this topic, and I am amazed !
Great great images from B+U and Mike !

Have a nice weekend,
Rafael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I think Keith is talking about the graphic quality of the shapes of the objects, as well as the compositional lines of the Dunes.
Very nice work Uwe.

Mike
Yes, that was what I was trying to say, Mike. A good example is the sofa, which is predominantly verticals and horizontals with a couple of circles thrown in to tease you.

Keith

ustein

Contributing Editor
The sofa looks like photographed in a loft. It was sitting at a back of some business close to the street.