The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Uwe... that's cool! Has a bit of an HDR-ish feel to it.

It is big time HDR (grunge) :). But newly processed and blended today.

ustein

Contributing Editor
Same place but different day.

The only thing so far I regret about our new home location is that we are 50miles further away from SF.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Fence Posts On The Hill"
I took this shot from the car window as I was driving home from the west coast. I think this was in South Dakota somewhere. It was an early foggy morning, perfect for photography.

Mike

m3photo

After the Rains

"Fence Posts On The Hill"
I took this shot from the car window as I was driving home from the west coast. I think this was in South Dakota somewhere. It was an early foggy morning, perfect for photography.
Lovely image Mike - green with envy :D

I took this image by stopping the car and getting out to shoot. ;)

No, seriously, it had been raining non stop for over a week now, forests are far more interesting when they're wet and this was my prize this morning when the fog was lifting:

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: After the Rains

Lovely image Mike - green with envy :D

I took this image by stopping the car and getting out to shoot. ;)

No, seriously, it had been raining non stop for over a week now, forests are far more interesting when they're wet and this was my prize this morning when the fog was lifting:

Really nice shot! I'm not sure what you are doing to get this effect, but the trees are incredible.

by the way, my wife wouldn't travel with me if I stopped the car every time I saw something that I wanted to shoot, so I shoot it anyway, but would much prefer to stop the car and shoot. I've often thought that the best way to travel would be on a Vespa. You could pull over and shoot easily.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Tree And Branch Reflection”
Today was a beautiful foggy day for shooting, so we took the dogs and went for a stroll along the mill stream park. The dogs kept me moving all the time, so I was shooting pretty fast. I was shooting with my Olympus EP-2 and a tilt adapter with an old 28mm Pentax screw mount lens.
Mike