The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
That's such a powerful image, John. Thankfully you are here and creating images and have a better outlook for the future. May God bless you. (It seems he has already!)
+1
I think my recovery is nothing compared to what you must be going through. Hope everything is going well. Great shot though. I'm sure you will remember this one for a long time.

wishing you lot's of good Karma!!!
Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Very nice Uwe. I love the hipstamatic app! I wish they would have put a camera at least as good as the iphone4 in the new iPad.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Pointing The Way” EPL 2 with tilt adapter and Pentax 50mm f/1.4
The snow was falling lightly and seemed to collect on this one branch pointing the way into the woods.

Mike

Michiel Schierbeek

I don't know what you did to the picture but I like it, it looks as a drawing and the abandoned Ford looks like ready to ride again. :thumbs:

Michiel

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Beautiful image John!! I really like the soft trees in the background and the way the front tree resembles a figure.

Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
My first sample of simulating Hipstamatic photos. The photo is from a Canon 60D and the texture from Hipstamatic.