The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Beautiful Michiel. I love the combination of the bokeh image with the subtle web.
You have also been doing some great work over on the bokeh site.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Two Photos Of Max” Olympus EP-2

Here are two shots of Max taken during our recent trip to South Carolina and Sunset Beach North Carolina. Look for his feet in the buggy shot below.
And, yes the birds were really there, this time.

Mike

W

Willabeast

While trying to do an "exposure merge" in PSE I mistakenly grabbed too many images and end up with Flamingos in the Art Gallery

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Willabeast

That's kind of interesting, isn't it? I love the color.

What would happen if you tried one without making a mistake? :toocool:

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Really nice Max photos, Mike

I wonder how Max will accept #1 when he is in his teens?

I love #2 but you must be careful not to push it toward the genre of Stephen King or Rosemary's Baby :deadhorse:Max may hate you for that.

Keith

W

Willabeast

Willabeast

That's kind of interesting, isn't it? I love the color.

What would happen if you tried one without making a mistake? :toocool:

Keith
A very good question that I will try to answer then I get a moment!

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Fly Over", EP-2 tilt adapter Pentax 35mm lens

Here is one from our recent vacation to the beach. I have a series of photos like this. Just not sure if I will do them as B&W or color. The next one I upload will be B&W.

Mike

Michiel Schierbeek

Very good idea to do the coastline with the Tilt adapter from above. Gonne try that next week when I have the opportunity.

Love the two babyphotos (or should I say young man). That magnetic hair!!
The second one is even a bit scary.

Regards, Michiel

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Michiel. I just realized that the title "Fly Over" might have given the wrong impression. I was referring to the birds flying over me. But now that you mention it, it does look like I am high up looking down at the beach. Actually I was shooting at eye level.
Max does have great hair and now that you and keith both mentioned it, the second is a bit scary.

J

Jim88

One thing that isn't mentioned....where did you get the "rough black edge" that some of the first pictures in the thread have?

Diane B

I love both of these. i know Sunset Beach well--hope you had a wonderful time.

“Two Photos Of Max” Olympus EP-2

Here are two shots of Max taken during our recent trip to South Carolina and Sunset Beach North Carolina. Look for his feet in the buggy shot below.
And, yes the birds were really there, this time.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Installation Shot

The image on the wall is a piece that I recently did for Jack Stack BBQ. It is an old family shot that I added “mojo” to and the print is 6ft x 8ft. The second image in the post is a close shot of the print, and the 3rd is the original imagethey gave me.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Beautiful work, Mike. The size and color works so well in the environment

That looks like some challenging family to control - still, the Dad looks like he's up to it..

The front kid looks as if he keeps a key to keep his flies done up - but he forgot

Great stuff

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Keith. I don't really know the family, but the boy up front runs the place now. This is the 3rd piece that I have done for them. They have been a good client.
Mike