The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

kweide

Look thru
Just look into her eyes and get caught

Olympus E-P3, M.Zuiko 45mm, noNR
ISO400 @ f1.8, 1/100 second, 45 mm focal length​

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“White Roofs Reflecting Under A Dark Sky, Plane Flying By”

Here is another shot from my flight home. The sky was so dark, but the sunlight still managed to break thru the clouds and light up the roofs below. This one was also with the iPhone. The title is in honor of the painter William Turner, who used to have long descriptions for his titles.

Mike

J

JohnW

Received a GX1 yesterday and figured I'd join the blend party with this test shot of my wife.

John

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Very nice John. Welcome to the Blends thread.
I took a look at your website, beautiful b&w landscapes.

mike

kweide

Something is running thru my head

Olympus E-P1, Zuiko 17mm, noNR
ISO200 @ f 2.8, 1/400 second, 17 mm focal length​

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Golden Tree
Here is an image that was from my iPhone and all the post work was done on the iPad with the app PhotoForge 2. It’s amazing what you can do these days even without a computer.

Mike

kweide

Please, come home ...
We need you, drive carefully

Olympus E-P2, Zuiko 12mm, noNR
ISO200 @ f3.5, 1/400 second, 12 mm focal length​

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Passing Thru The Countryside EP-2 Pentax 35mm with tilt adapter

Sitting in the backseat of the car passing thru the southern countryside on a rainy day.

Mike

kweide

Broken Line
The beach of Marausa, Sicily

Olympus E-3, Zuiko 15-54,noNR
ISO100 @ f4.5, 1/60 second, 47mm focal length​

kweide

Touch down
On the sofa it is hard to hold the position. She always went down to the floor within some seconds. Touch down ! We laughed a lot.

Olympus E-5, Zuiko 12-60SWD, noNR
ISO100 @ f4, 1/60 second, 46 mm focal length​

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Love the color in that one, Klaus

Nice to see blends happening here again. It's inspirational. I'm getting out my Photoshop book . . . . .

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Twelve Views Of A Tree"
Twelve shots of a single tree blended together. This is one of those shots that needs to be seen large to enjoy all of the detail.

Mike