The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

JBurnett

HOw did the original lily shot look like?
Uwe, the lilies were shot on a piece of coarse white paper that I had lying around. The background has been added. Perhaps not a "traditional blend" as I haven't allowed the background to blend with the main lily image.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
A section of a large wall piece that I am working on for a corporate client. It will eventually be printed on a film and put on glass with led backlighting.

cheers
Mike

Terry

Adding some of mine from texBlend. I had no patience to do this on photoshop before but texBlend makes it much more fun.

Last edited:

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Hello everyone, I've been absent for awhile, but still working. Did a new image tonight that I thought I'd post. I've got some catching up to do.
cheers
Michael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Mike Regnier put me onto the neat feature for double exposures on Fuji cameras. It's a lot of fun, this is with the Fuji x30 (I know it's not 4/3, but I have those too, so it's OK)

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks for the comments Mike. Here is one from the Fuji XT1 with a long zoom. Gets that Mondrian look. Might try a few with my 500mm.

Keith