The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-P2 out

pellicle

so the E1 was better?

that's nice ... its cheaper ;-)

Well, if you're going to do these things, you'd better do it properly. . . . . Might I ask how you know?
reading between the lines from the chicken thread some time ago ... its the psychology training I have

... ever see many Pedro Almodóvar movies?

anyway ... thanks for the info :) I'll look about for a E1

pellicle

Not better, more waterproof! (it's only 5mp - lovely mp, but still only 5!)
sorry, yes, I meant "better in the waterproofing department"

heh

he's seemingly quite happy with the E-410, so if I was to get him a second camera the E-1 might be a "take moose hunting" camera or take fishing camera.

should be good to wash down after it gets messy

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I bought into the E-P1 because of its' size, weight and compactness. I am very satisfied and intend to downgrade my lenses and sell off the Olympus glass that I have along with the E-520. I have been an Oly fan from the E-10/20, E1,E3, back down to the E-520 for smaller size and less weight and now I have settled down and am very happy. I am sure that the Panasonic cameras are very good, no question about that, and they are popular but then so is the E-P1....I just wish that Oly had waited some time before panic took over and brought a new model on the scene.

Anout this site and this forum, I prefer this place to discuss all aspects of our love of photography and the tools that we use, the discourse is cordial and helpful.

This is a product of the E-P1 with the 14-42mm lens
This is a beautiful photo, Bill.

Lili

Bill, very nice image!
Is the EP-1 that much easier to take with than the e520?
If I take a larger sensor it is usually my e410 or 510 with the 25mm pancake.
But at times it is just too much.

I bought into the E-P1 because of its' size, weight and compactness. I am very satisfied and intend to downgrade my lenses and sell off the Olympus glass that I have along with the E-520. I have been an Oly fan from the E-10/20, E1,E3, back down to the E-520 for smaller size and less weight and now I have settled down and am very happy. I am sure that the Panasonic cameras are very good, no question about that, and they are popular but then so is the E-P1....I just wish that Oly had waited some time before panic took over and brought a new model on the scene.

Anout this site and this forum, I prefer this place to discuss all aspects of our love of photography and the tools that we use, the discourse is cordial and helpful.

This is a product of the E-P1 with the 14-42mm lens