The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Lumix 20mm f/1.7 (Image Thread)

dryrock

I've really enjoyed the last year with this lens. Can't say I've had this much fun in a long time. It's been a constant companion on my E-P1.

Starts off in Hawaii in December 2009

Street Performer in Waikiki

Street Artist in Waikiki

Next Stop is San Diego in February

Organ in Balboa Park, San Diego

Statue at the USS Midway

Late Night on the San Diego Trolly

On to Arizona for Spring Break

In the Tower at the Grand Canyon

Antelope Canyon

biglouis

Dryrock - nice collection and I agree with the sentiment. I bought the GF-1 as a body for my m-mount lenses. I think I've maybe mounted a m-mount lens less than the fingers on one hand. I've rarely not used my 20/1.7 - except when I've used my 45/2.8 (possibly the best value for money lens I've ever bought).

LouisB

peterb

I know I posted this in the general fun with 4/3s cameras but they WERE taken with the 20mm f1.7. So for those of you who've already seen these...my apologies for boring you. :)

Last edited:

agoglanian

@noirist + Leica 77 - Thank you both for the compliment!

Here's another one from me. Taken tonight at a special Disney event that I was covering for the artist Noah. This isn't his work, but it was in an art gallery and it was rather odd looking.

America? by agphotography, on Flickr

Jeremy

With my current medical situation the E-PL1 is a great weight and size to use. I started doing self-portraits yesterday with it and the 20mm. Love this lens. The idea is to reflect my current mood in my Facebook pictures.