The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Funky Look Image Thread

Joan

Yippee! Now we're really going out on a limb! :) Fun stuff, guys!

Here's this morning's - funky seashells. I may have gone too far, but it was fun.

Now I have to try to do some REAL processing on about 500 neglected pictures for my scrapbook. :eek:

MoJo

Registred Users
Thanks for the compliments.... Cindy's, Vivek's fisheye, Guy's grapes, all super images. The unusual effects wear well if feel.
I am (still) waiting for my adaptor to arrive from hong kong, to use a couple of c-mount lenses on my g1, to get some added "funky" effects. here is another of me, in the same style. -Josef

V

Vivek

Joan

Too funny! Love the blue makeup, very fashion forward look you gave to Guy, Jack. ;)

Hi Vivek, not sure what I did wrong ... I see the image on my computer, but just checked my husband's and it's not there. You're not missing anything too special, but I'll try it again:

Last edited:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Guy - no need for me to use to Color Editor or any fancy post-processing techniques because I can achieve the Funky Look very simply with USER ERROR!
This is me shooting an LCC frame. I must have dozed off - an 11 second exposure before I realized I have the shutter on T mode! :eek: Pretty good detail for shooting through 1/8" of white plastic! :thumbup:
Really, this is no post-processing!

V

Vivek

Hi Vivek, not sure what I did wrong ... I see the image on my computer, but just checked my husband's and it's not there. You're not missing anything too special, but I'll try it again:
Joan, Thanks for the repost. Now, it is visible. I like it.

This the type I can find around here (the Hague):

Hacked Olympus E-410, Heliopan RM780, Noflexar 35/3.5. False color IR.

Last edited: