The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Meopta 12,5/1,8

laptoprob

Does anyone know how this lens performs on m4/3? Vignetting probably, but how much?
Old Czech aluminium c-mount lens, that's all I know.

hakkalo

Definitely, this one is good. BTW, this thread should be named G1 with Czech lenses :LOL:

Don't you have access to an early 40mm/3.5 Kilfitt Macro Kilar? That could complete the series with the only Liechtenstein lens I know of

Cheers
Peter
I've a black M42-mount Kilfitt Makro- Kilar D 4cm F2.8 (W. Germany),but haven't got time to try it on G1 (too many classic lenses:D). I love this lens and it is better than Nikkor Micro 55mm F3.5 (none-Ai) I sold not long ago.:angel:

laptoprob

Besides a C-mount adapter, I got the Meopta Largor 12mm today. Big front lens, filter threads must be some odd 38mm. Vignettes heavily ofcourse. Almost a complete circle within the frame. Nice and straight though, little vignetting.