The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Groupings, Sets and Series

Diane B

This is a very nice set with several that I've liked as singles. The grouping (as I know you intended to begin with) works really well together--and has more impact than as single images (though I miss the one with the safety pin--one of my favorites along with the gingko leaf).

Diane

Godfrey

This is a very nice set with several that I've liked as singles. The grouping (as I know you intended to begin with) works really well together--and has more impact than as single images (though I miss the one with the safety pin--one of my favorites along with the gingko leaf).
Thanks to all, and for remembering Sharped Diane!!

f6cvalkyrie

I shot this tryptich in Moscow where the temperature was -25°C, and the G1 performed without complaining !

C U,
Rafael