The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EP-1/EP-2 With Nikon lenes

V

vciinc

Anyone have any photos taken with the EP cameras and Nikon G lenses?
If so I would like to see a few before I invest in an adapter.

Thanks

kevinparis

?are there adapters for Nikon G lenses ? They have no aperture ring so unless you want to shoot only at wide open they are going to be of limited use. You will not get autofocus of course.

I would look at old Nikon F lenses instead

cheers
K

V

vciinc

This was the answer I got from a Chinese exporter who sells his wares under the name jinfinace on e-bay. I bought a few other accessories from him, and he is quite reliable.

Q: Will this maintain the lenses autofocus and can you still use the program mode or do you have to use the focus and exposure manually? (E-P2)
A: thanks for the message... No, no lens autofocus, manual focus only... with my E-P1, it's fine to use still the program mode (P) if I remembered it correctly... but definitely you can use aperture priority mode or manual..