Site Sponsors

Thread: 17mm first tests

Post Thanks / Like

17mm first tests

Let me just say I LOVE this little lens. I have yet to try the 20mm but so far I cannot seem to take the 17mm out of the E-P1. Here are my first tests (some eccentric self portraits while everybody else was asleep):

thearne3

Re: 17mm first tests

Cool shots, Rafa!

What was the light source in 4 & 5 - interesting specular highlights in you eyes.

I'm still hoping/praying that there will be enough people selling the 17mm (after getting the 20mm for Xmas) to bring the used price down below $200US.

Your shots make it harder to wait!

Best,
    Tom
    Last edited by thearne3; 30th December 2009 at 11:17. Reason: Trying to get Rafa's name right!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tom. The light source on 4 and 5 were a variation of a venetian blind.

BTW, I love your reason for editing the post . "Last edited by thearne3; Today at 20:17. Reason: Trying to get Rafa's name right!" hahaha ;-)

thearne3

Yeah, I first used your member name, then noticed your signature... a little slow, but I try to get there eventually. The specular reflection looked like some kind of strange flash snoot - interesting effect overall.

I see you added some doggy shots in a separate post...keep those 17mm shots coming!

Tom