The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Family Portraits

Rawfa

I just got back from Portugal today from a big family reunion. Here are some lovely family portraits:

The parents

Grandma

Grandpa

The wife

The mother

The dog

JBurnett

Family pictures have a special meaning for us, but strangers view them from a different perspective, of course. The 4th photo (man in chair with cane) is my favourite; I can definitely see this in B&W.

T

thearne3

Outstanding! Favorites are Grandma, Grandpa #1 and Wife #2. Love the color rendition and 'edginess' to all the photos. I actually prefer this 'style' of portraiture to your shots of your sister - though I'm no expert on the target market of the latter. These portraits seem to tell a story - more so than those of your sister. I'll post my favorites for your sister on that thread!

Best,
Tom

K

klythawk

Also like #4. It's as if you are waiting for him to say something. Great.

Rawfa

Sorry about that. The photos were taken with the E-P1 with the 17mm and a Pentax 50mm f1.7.