The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EP2 + Olympus OM Zuiko 100mm f2.8

swandy

Used the original Olympus OM to 4/3 adapter and the Oly 4/3 to m4/3 adapter with this lovely Zuiko lens I picked up on Ebay. (Really like the EVF with manual focus lenses - makes it much easier at least for me to focus.)
All shots with the lens wide open, processed from RAW in LR 2.6 with slight adjustments to contrast, clarity.
Comments welcome.
Thanks for looking,
Steve.

T

thearne3

Nice! Seems to be fine wide open.

I recently visited my sister in Devon - I had given her this same lens some 20 years ago, because we both had OM-1/2's at the time. I took my E-P1, but didn't have an adapter. She has moved on to Canon digital and the Oly lens is gathering dust. Amazingly small lens.

Your photos have inspired me to get an Oly adapter and see if she will send me the 100mm f2.8!

Best,
Tom