Site Sponsors

Thread: Canon c-mount 25-100mm f/1.8

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Canon c-mount 25-100mm f/1.8

Covers the sensor

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canon c-mount 25-100mm f/1.8

Nice. I have a Canon 18-108/1.6 that I tried a few times. The lens was plenty sharp, didn't cover the sensor at 18mm--can't remember when it started to in the zoom range. Built like a tank, heavy, beautiful chunk of glass. I wish I could find a lens clamp of sort for it. Best of all, cheap. But maybe not for long soon

Post Thanks / Like

Saw that one, was tempted, but thought it might be too bulky (and I have the stabilized 14-140 anyway). How's the handling?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, I tried a whole bunch of those zooms but not this one... Let us see some pictures when you get to it. I gave up on them because of the poor sensor coverage, maybe I will have to look again.... How much does it weigh?

Stefan

raymondluo

I just vested myself in the one monza has for USD66 exc. shipping. Wonder if it's worth the effort IQ-wize, monza?

Was tempted to go for this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT but from what I've been seeing as a totally baseless trend 17-102mm zooms don't seem to cover the sensor even after the 35mm. Then again, purely on just how big it is it just might anyway.