The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14

seakayaker

The more I use this lens, the more I love it!

GH1, Church in Greenwood, BC.
View attachment 31153

GH1, Grand Coulee Dam, WA.
View attachment 31154

More at my site.

Cheers,

Once again a couple of beautiful shots!

The church, narrow with the tall steeple and the tall trees all vertical and give the appearance of all pointing to heaven.

. . . . . great vantage point with the shot of the Grand Coulee Dam, very nice indeed!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Leica 77

Hi Dan,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated. The wooden floor is quite tight and there was no creak as I walked. I post a couple more images for my Indonesian Archipelago series. G1 + 7-14mm. :)

seakayaker

Hi Dan,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated. The wooden floor is quite tight and there was no creak as I walked. I post a couple more images for my Indonesian Archipelago series. G1 + 7-14mm. :)

Lovely shots . . . . .

. . . . . especially love the second shot with the long row of matching tables with the roof overhead, love the 7 - 14 lens!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Nursery Potting Shed

GF1 with Lumix G Vario f/4 7 - 14mm Aspherical -- ISO 100 -- f/10 -- 1/30 -- 7mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Tool Shed Cultus Bay Nursery

GF1 with Lumix G Vario f/4 7 - 14mm Aspherical -- ISO 100 - f/10 - 1/40 -- 7mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Boarding the Washington State Ferry -- MV Kittitas

GF1 with Lumix G Vario f/4 7 - 14mm Aspherical -- ISO 100 - f/7.1 - 1/320 -- 7mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

"Iron Gate". Color Version. :)

Beautiful Shots!

My favorite out of the two is the Color version. I enjoy the green moss on the wall and side of the walk-way and the gold decorative emblems on the gate.

The Indonesian photo series has been great to view, thanks for sharing!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Leica 77

Beautiful Shots!
My favorite out of the two is the Color version. I enjoy the green moss on the wall and side of the walk-way and the gold decorative emblems on the gate.
The Indonesian photo series has been great to view, thanks for sharing!
Life is Grand!
Dan
~ ;)
Hi Dan,
Many thanks for your kind comments. As you rightly saw, the green moss is seen here and there owing to the high humidity. The gold decorative emblems on the iron gate represent the povincial King's family insignia. He owns a resort inside the iron gate. Best, Leica 77. :)

biglouis

First Shots with 7-14

Finally caved and bought this extraordinary lens.

All pictures are of the new Royal London Hospital building and new RLH Medical School building in Whitechapel, London.

I did some perspective correction on this one

Leica 77

Re: First Shots with 7-14

Finally caved and bought this extraordinary lens.

All pictures are of the new Royal London Hospital building and new RLH Medical School building in Whitechapel, London.

Hi Louis,
You will enjoy this extraordinary lens as you are already! As for me, I cannot leave home without it. Best, Leica 77. :)