The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14

seakayaker

Leica, love the shot of the fish in the aquarium! Beautiful!

Louis, great shots of the Royal London Hospital! Love the colors!

Ron, great beach shot, blue water, black dog, beer in the blue cooler, and bikini's! . . . . . oh, sand and the foghorn . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~;)

Leica 77

Leica, love the shot of the fish in the aquarium! Beautiful!
Louis, great shots of the Royal London Hospital! Love the colors!
Ron, great beach shot, blue water, black dog, beer in the blue cooler, and bikini's! . . . . . oh, sand and the foghorn . . . . .
Life is Grand!
Dan
~;)
Hi Dan,
Many thanks for your kind words. Ron, congratulations on your new acquisition. As the beautiful beach shot shows, the Panasonic 7-14mm lens can capture extraordinary images. As I have already mentioned it to Biglouis of UK, it goes wherever I go together with my GF1. Best regards to 7-14mm enthusiasts, Leica 77 :)

biglouis

I did some quick comparisons last night between the Lumix 7-14, my now departed Leica 16-18-21 WATE and my new-version CV 15/4.5. I plan to upload the results for people to have a gawk at.

LouisB

PS. Where is the foghorn in the beach shot? The foreground is a bit distracting :)

RonSmith

Thanks gentlemen.

I was trying to get a nice picture of the black dog, but got tired of waiting for the lady to get out of the way.

Leica 77

Leica - I love this picture. Simple but full of drama and action.

Well done

Keith
Hi Keith and Louis,
Many thanks for your kind comments. It was quite dark inside the aquarium and I was fortunate to be able to capture some marine mega fauna in action. Best regards, Leica 77. :)

biglouis

Great Eastern Street

I'm having a lot of fun with the 7-14. The sharpness and colour draw is fantastic.

toobacat

Hi Keith and Louis,
Many thanks for your kind comments. It was quite dark inside the aquarium and I was fortunate to be able to capture some marine mega fauna in action. Best regards, Leica 77. :)
I really like this one to, love the silhouettes.

biglouis

Re: Great Eastern Street

Is this BP's new strategy; make oil look green!

Nice photograph!

Michiel
I wondered that but it is in fact a totally separate private company. Their web site is interesting, if you are into researching businesses (I am a business studies teacher so it is for me).

LouisB

RonSmith

Leica77 ... I love your aquarium shot, especially the cameras in the crowd!

I took my GF1 and 7-14 shopping today at
the Somerset Collection in Troy, Michigan.

Got two pairs of shoes and these ...

seakayaker

M/V CADE CANDIES

GF1 with Lumix G Vario 7 - 14mm f4 -- ISO 100 -- f7.1 -- 1/320 -- 14mm

The Inspection, Maintenance, & Repair vessel M/V CADE CANDIES, 94.3m / 309 ft long and 20m / 66 ft wide, is being built at Dakota Creek Industries facilities located in the Port of Anacortes, WA.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Leica 77

Leica77 ... I love your aquarium shot, especially the cameras in the crowd!
I took my GF1 and 7-14 shopping today at
the Somerset Collection in Troy, Michigan.
Got two pairs of shoes and these ...
Hi Ron,
It's evident that you are really enjoying your 7-14mm lens. The clarity of your images is wonderful! Best, Leica 77. :)

Leica 77

M/V CADE CANDIES

GF1 with Lumix G Vario 7 - 14mm f4 -- ISO 100 -- f7.1 -- 1/320 -- 14mm
The Inspection, Maintenance, & Repair vessel M/V CADE CANDIES, 94.3m / 309 ft long and 20m / 66 ft wide, is being built at Dakota Creek Industries facilities located in the Port of Anacortes, WA.
Life is Grand!
Dan
~ ;)
Hi Dan,
Your image is truly GRAND! Best, Leica 77. :)

biglouis

Ron and Dan - excellent collection of images.

Ron, I did comment on one of your mall shots in the Flickr group for the 7-14.

Dan - what a weird ship. Is that a submarine that they are building next to it?

LouisB