The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14

DHart

Leica.... WOW, that's a cool image, cool structure. I'm often envious of all the wonderful places many of you guys so often visit. I'm hoping to be able to do more travel in the years ahead. It's a big, wonderful world out there that so many people never experience. Seeing many of your images provides an amazing window out to that world.

Leica 77

Leica.... WOW, that's a cool image, cool structure. I'm often envious of all the wonderful places many of you guys so often visit. I'm hoping to be able to do more travel in the years ahead. It's a big, wonderful world out there that so many people never experience. Seeing many of your images provides an amazing window out to that world.
Hi My Friend Don,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Indeed, it's a big wonderful world we live in and there are so many great places we can visit near and far. Though the structure looks like a temple, it is the Grand Hotel of Taipei. The bright light from the late afternoon sun seemed just right for a few snapshots that day. Best, :)

Glenn

Striking image Leica 77. Speaking of hotels, here's the ceiling of the lobby in the Langham Place Hotel in Hong Kong, and a view from the top of the adjoining shopping mall:

Leica 77

Striking image Leica 77. Speaking of hotels, here's the ceiling of the lobby in the Langham Place Hotel in Hong Kong, and a view from the top of the adjoining shopping mall:

Hi Glenn,

Great shots of Hong Kong! The long escalator at the shopping mall is amazing! I have been impressed by the architectural designs of many new shopping malls in Hong Kong and elsewhere. Best, :)

biglouis

Decided to get right into this plant using the 7-14 and see what the effect would be of isolating a few blossoms and letting the bokeh take over for the rest.

Riley

for anyone interested there is a comparison with the Zuiko 7-14 here

Last edited by a moderator:

ustein

Contributing Editor
for anyone interested there is a comparison with the Zuiko 7-14 here
Very interesting.

Quote from the article: "we wouldn't use it unless it were the only way to get a shot we needed.". True, but some shots need this lens.

Last edited by a moderator: