The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New M4/3 Oly perhaps....

V

Vivek

According to a relieable sourse on http://43rumors.com/ the camera is a least expensive m4/3 camera. There's even a leaked image:

http://43rumors.com/ft5-first-leaked-image-of-the-new-olympus-mft/

I hope it is not one of those E-510, E-520, E-410, E-415, E-15 and 3/4 type of stream starting there.

The reason I say this is that I am not sure such product diversity (with no real changes) actually helped the 4/3rds.

As long as really innovative products (ie., like the G1) show up, there is also no need to hide any (curtain or hands) another and claim them to be "innovative".

Brian Mosley

All part of the pre-release leak marketing to charge up the echo chamber... I think the iPad took that to the max - but there's a downside to raising everyone's expectations...

I'm really intrigued by what INNOVATION is being hidden here... looking forward to being blown away by the built in nuclear reactor :toocool: (will need my sunglasses to shield from the brilliance :ROTFL:)

Cheers

Brian

V

Vivek

Remember the cool proposals you made earlier on wearable EVFs?

How could you top that with something as mundane as a pop up EVF? :D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
How about a cam that tells you the last shot was stinky and you need to shoot another one only better. A built in critic :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

heck these cams have so many menu items this would not surprise me for a second

Terry

How about a cam that tells you the last shot was stinky and you need to shoot another one only better. A built in critic :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

heck these cams have so many menu items this would not surprise me for a second
Is there a limit to how many stinky before it shuts down and locks you out (like forgetting your password) :p

ptomsu

Workshop Member
iEnhance, AF follow etc etc

I have learned since my EP2 :D

But all great features!

And once you get used to them you do no longer want to miss any of them :eek:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes 3 shots after that you are locked out for 5 minutes to ponder a better image.

Hell there goes my job right out the window. LOL