The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

a request for help

smokysun

though i don't use a 4/3d's camera, many friends here have defected from the small sensor forum and i'd like to request their help. here's the post i just put.

smokysun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since i started as a journalist in high school, do photos in a series, and enjoy history, i'd like the enter the leica barnack contest (turns out you can use any camera).

for the past two days i've gone through my 2009 photos and have come up with six themes, which i've posted on my site.

www.pbase.com/wwp/entry1
www.pbase.com/wwp/entry2
www.pbase.com/wwp/entry3
www.pbase.com/wwp/entry4
www.pbase.com/wwp/entry5
www.pbase.com/www/entry6

i'd first of all like to know which theme has a chance of winning (i like them all). this contest for photojournalism, so it has to have social content. look at past winners and see what i mean.

http://www.leica-oskar-barnack-award.com/#/en/home

they don't always go for top-heavy political emphasis. each theme i've chosen backed up by dozens of photos, so these particalur ones don't have to be the final choice. i would like curator evaluations of what might be strongest, given the requirements.

thanks much for your insight.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp