The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-P1/2 RAW in Aperture

kevinparis

If you are an owner of an E-P1 or E-P2 and want to import RAW into Aperture check out my new website

http://facefullofbees.com/

I have a little utility available for a very small fee that will make that happen.

Its a simple drag and drop Applescript based app that fools Aperture by changing some info in a copy of of your original .ORF file

This is an exercise not so much in financial gain as an exploration of the possibilities in e-commerce.

cheers

Kevin

jonoslack

HI Kevin
Congratulations - I've been using it - it's great, For everyone who's been waiting for support in Aperture it's a real boon (even if it doesn't deal with the lens corrections).
. . . . I suppose I'll have to go and buy it now!
all the best

jonoslack

. . . . and when you go to facefullofbees - just scroll down and watch Kevin's videos - he and Cam have obviously been hitting the absinthe.
Fantastic!

kevinparis

thanks jono

all proceeds go towards supporting Cams very expensive absinthe habit :)

now I will have to flee to Bolivia to escape her wrath

K

T

thearne3

HI Kevin
Congratulations - I've been using it - it's great, For everyone who's been waiting for support in Aperture it's a real boon (even if it doesn't deal with the lens corrections).
. . . . I suppose I'll have to go and buy it now!
all the best
I don't use RAW that often, but Kevin's script works great! I use the PTLENS add-in for Aperture. It does a nice job of correcting lens distortion and CA - though it's not automatic.

Best,
Tom

kevinparis

Thanks Tom

I have updated it a bit since i sent you a copy... made a version for E-P2 as well and automated the whole setup process

Kevin