The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax 110 adaptor from RJ Camera has arrived

pellicle

Hi

its great ... it all got here after dark, so no daylight images for test till tomorrow.

full sensor coverage and images look really nice so far

hoot!

pellicle

comparing OM 50mm f1.8 (at f2.8 to be equal)

the 110

the OM50

100% segment

looking at the black chord up there in against the wall I reckon bokeh is gonna be interesting outside tomorrow in the snow!

M

meilicke

Wow, those are some tiny lenses. How easy is it to focus, especially the smallest?

Scott

Hi

its great ... it all got here after dark, so no daylight images for test till tomorrow.

hoot!

m3photo

Hi

hoot!
Drool (still wishing for that "green with envy" smilie, Jack :()
I ordered mine on the 26th and can't wait ... If eventually I can get hold of an E-PL 1 body for them it'll be with me on the street at all times.

I stare out the window daily at noon, hoping the mailman will bring mine...I've got the 70mm and 20-40mm zoom ready to go. The zoom in particular is going to look and feel great on the GF1...hope the pics are good.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Tell me more. I don't know anything about these lenses.

Diane

Diane:

Lot's of info on this site, just search Pentax 110.

The first adapter was from Hawk Factory, and I've used it for many months. Posters such as turbo and chrisJ have workarounds for the fact that the lenses are locked at f2.8

Nice lenses and still a good buy

I think Vivek was the first here to mount an 18mm to the G1

Keith

Diane B

Diane:

Lot's of info on this site, just search Pentax 110.

The first adapter was from Hawk Factory, and I've used it for many months. Posters such as turbo and chrisJ have workarounds for the fact that the lenses are locked at f2.8

Keith
I'm not sure how I missed this--but I evidently did. I try to keep up on alternative lenses--so will check it out. Thanks.

Diane

laptoprob

I've got my zoom glued to the hacked en sanded remains of a 39mm LTM thread. Focuses to infinity with a little bit (about half a mm) of flange left. This is a good method for the heavier 110 lenses, because the original mount is sooo tiny and fragile.
The zoom feels great on the GF1. Haven't found a fitting cap yet to make a rear-aperture.

T

thearne3

Great effort! Thanks for all your work!

What's the deal regarding a 'light leak' with the adapter? I gather you've seen nothing. i wonder why the ebay entry mentions it?

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited: