The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Eyes are the windows to the soul

swandy

Is that true for pets? I certainly think so.
EP2 - Panasonic 20mm - Pin Hole Art Filter.
Comments welcome,
Steve

K

kepstein

I always think that when I look at my dog:

GF1 with Leica 50mm DR

Last edited:
M

Matern

I totally agree with you and I couldn't resist to make my first post to the forum. This is the soul of Leon.

E-P1 with 14-42 at 1/25, f/5.5, ISO 400

Z

zivk

And here's His Majesty Mao, the Prince of Siam. All were shot on GF-1 as RAW and developed with no alterations in Sylkypix.

Contax G Sonnar 90mm @ f4.0 1/50sec at ISO800

Panasonic 20mm @ f1.7 1/400sec at ISO800

Contax G Planar 45mm @ f2.8 1/40sec at ISO400

Lisa

That's one gorgeous cat, Marko! I love the Siamese coloring. The second photo is especially good. His expressions make him look like an intelligent cat with strong opinions...

Lisa

Z

zivk

That's one gorgeous cat, Marko! I love the Siamese coloring. The second photo is especially good. His expressions make him look like an intelligent cat with strong opinions...

Lisa
I am so glad you were able to get a glimpse of his soul from the photos! Also very mature and responsible, especially when it comes to general inspection and securing the perimeter. A cosmopolitan too -- my wife brought him from Belgrade to Portland, OR and then to Edmonton.
By the way, I like your travel photos. I did some around Banff too (with an old Linhof Tehnika 4x5 that was gathering dust in my department [anthropology] for years).