The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canine flare

Rawfa

It's a beautiful cold morning here in Portugal. The sun coming through the window and my lazy dog inspired me to get some flare shots with the E-P1.

Rawfa

Thanks for the comments, Don.
The guitar is almost 40 years old (it belonged to my mother when she lived in Brazil).

T

tripper

Wow ! I like these.I like most doggy shots but the flare makes these special.

tripper

Tullio

The flares certainly produced interesting effects (see, not all flares are bad!). Did you have any filter mounted on the lens, which could possibly have accentuated the flares?

The acoustic guitar looks like a Di Giorgio (but it could also be a Giannini or Del Vecchio?) by the edge of the body, although most Giannini do not have the darker border.

Rawfa

The flares certainly produced interesting effects (see, not all flares are bad!). Did you have any filter mounted on the lens, which could possibly have accentuated the flares?

The acoustic guitar looks like a Di Giorgio (but it could also be a Giannini or Del Vecchio?) by the edge of the body, although most Giannini do not have the darker border.
Tullio, I didn't have any filters mounted on the lens. I think all were taken with the kit lens except for the last one, which was with the 20mm f1.7.

As for the guitar you've nailed it! It's a Di Giorgio! :clap: