The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung NX10 shows up on Ebay

V

Vivek

I made 3 offers- $345, $350 and $355. All declined instantly. :(

With these kind of prices (as indicated from the couple of eBay listings), DSLR prices are attractive, very attractive.

Howard

I reviewed the e-bay offer quickly. I think the asking price of $1049 is without a lens. I guess Samsung is not in a big rush to capture the mirrorless market.

monza

This is just a case of someone trying to get top dollar by being the first on the bay, I would venture that Samsung retail is not $1049 without a lens.

RichA

I reviewed the e-bay offer quickly. I think the asking price of $1049 is without a lens. I guess Samsung is not in a big rush to capture the mirrorless market.
No, I think it includes the 18-55mm;

"This is the product with 18-55 mm lenses and 2 Giga memory altogether.

this is a brand new product with factory sealed."

vincechu

park camera in the UK doesnt have them in stock yet, but the price they list on their website is 489GBP so around 750usd - so I hope no ones buying the one off ebay ;-)

V

Vivek

I really think $350 is a very reasonable price for this camera.

RichA

I really think $350 is a very reasonable price for this camera.
Sounds a bit low given the $1000+ introductory prices of the Panasonic and Olympus gear. Comparing it to an entry-level DSLR, $699 would be good.

V

Vivek

Kind of pricey. I thought the idea of mirror-less cameras was to perhaps lower cost? No mirror, mechanism, prism (expensive part) etc?
That is why.

Reason I favor the G1 is for its NMOS sensor (UV and IR sensitivity without the internal cut filter).

The Nx is just a garden variety CMOS. Nothing special.