The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Show your Tulips...

JerryMK

It is the time of year, at least in the Netherlands. Tulips... so photogenic. This is one of mine.

Here the rest of them: More Tulips

Show yours!!!

Regards,
Jerry

R

rachp

Beautiful shot! Did it take you long to compose this shot - finding one that stood above the others?

JerryMK

Hi Rachp, thank you. Actually it did not take me long to compose. It was just one of those bright moments, seeing the shot and taking it. I did play with the dof, you can see that at the other tulip shots. Regards, Jerry.

M

mjohnston

Our tulips haven't bloomed yet - still a few weeks away I think - but here's a store-bought one :)

R

rachp

I noticed the different views on your site - I also noticed you have an amazing eye. Very nice work!

Hi Rachp, thank you. Actually it did not take me long to compose. It was just one of those bright moments, seeing the shot and taking it. I did play with the dof, you can see that at the other tulip shots. Regards, Jerry.

JerryMK

Hi mjohnston and yellowfit, what a wonderfull sets you both have. Yellowfit I really love the rendering (softness, bokeh, color) of the Nippon Kogaku 5.8cm f1.4 lens.

Ron Evers

It is too early for tulips here, our hyacinths are just coming up.

1. 45-200 on G1

2. 45-200 plus Raynox DCR 150