The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New olympus campaign

kevinparis

Hi

Olympus are running a new ad campaign in europe for the Pen... whicjh is very groovy

http://www.olympus-europa.com/consum...monials/eduard

I normally wouldn't post something like this - but I did get down to the last 12 for this campaign, was flown to Berlin, got interviewed and photographed... but didn't make the final cut - still got a little cash that bought me a couple of nice tripod heads

Anyway... moral of the story... I only got picked because they found my picks on Flickr, suitable tagged with the make of my camera...

K

V

Vivek

Good for you, K!:thumbs::)

Perhaps you should start tagging the tripods the little cash brought? ;)

kevinparis

thanks vivek

when i get round to actually taking some photos with them i will... been very occupied on other stuff recently... not least of which is sorting out my move to gent... contract signed on apartment today... now got 6 weeks of packing/relocation hell :)

K