The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wide angle MF vs native Panasonic AF lenses GF1

R

richie15

Per my other post I would be interested to hear if anyone has found any mf lenses which they prefer compared to the native 7-14 or 20mm up to say 28mm.

R

richie15

Interesting in 55 views no posts, is it fair to say everyone is staying native upto lenses 35mm?

R

richie15

Your reaction to a post in the other thread of pretty much the same topic (http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16055) :

Not sure what you are after.

Good luck in your quest. :)
The point is that IMO there are better images produced from mf lenses than Native Panasonic lenses from 35mm upwards, hence the other thread. I think the answer is the opposite for 35mm and below but I am seeking other opinions. Seems a reasonable question to me.