The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

US: $200 rebate on GH1

M

monkeyking

Does buying a camera bundled w/kit lens become eligible for the rebate? or are seperately purchased qualified items necessary?

clay stewart

B and H has a 200.00$ instant rebate right now, with the GH1, 14-140, and 20 1.7 kit, among others. I wonder if you could get both rebates?

B

Bill Wilby

Does anyone know if Panasonic will offer this rebate in Canada?
Hi Roel, Panasonic just lowered the cost of the GH1 in Canada by 200.00, that means as a dealer my cost is now just a little above retail in the U.S. I don't don't think they expect to sell many in Canada. With the current exchange I can buy lenses and cameras retail in the U.S. for less than dealer cost in Canada. This is the flip side to last years .80 Canadian dollar. I hope I don't sound too bitter but it is frustrating as a camera dealer. cheers Bill