The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-PL1

Lili

Thats is right, just went m4/3.
Uses same batteries as my loved e410.
Have kit lens now, pancake on order.

Playing with Art Filter here

m3photo

Re: Playing

Thats is right, just went m4/3.
Playing with Art Filter here
We all guessed you'd fall by the wayside one of these days!
Careful - "Playing with Art Filter" whilst driving carries the same penalty as "Speaking on Mobile" :D

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Lili....that's wonderful news......
I've missed you all at small sensor...
It's gonna be good to see some 'pocylypse images....
Don

Tullio

I wish traffic was that good here in the Bay Area!

I'd definitely buy the EPL1 if I didn't have the EP1 already. I've seen excellent results from it.

Brian Mosley

Woohoo! :D Congratulations Lili :)

I'm sure you're going to love it!

Will look forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers

Brian

Lili

Re: Playing

We all guessed you'd fall by the wayside one of these days!
Careful - "Playing with Art Filter" whilst driving carries the same penalty as "Speaking on Mobile" :D
LOL, I was waiting at Red light to Turn. Oddly enough this intersection *is* right next door the Lew Sterrett Justice Center (Dallas County Jail).
;)

Lili

I wish traffic was that good here in the Bay Area!

I'd definitely buy the EPL1 if I didn't have the EP1 already. I've seen excellent results from it.
They had the EP-1 on sale too, but I had read some many good things about E-PL1 IQ that I so chose.
Our traffic can be scary too, tho nothing lke Bay Area O_O

Terry

Congrats Lili....I went to Best Buy for an iPad case for my mother and picked one up as well. Didn't buy her case...they were too expensive.

Lili

Woohoo! :D Congratulations Lili :)

I'm sure you're going to love it!

Will look forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers

Brian
Thanks Brian, I wanted to get back to the 'purity' of carry and shooting at one focal length, hence the pancake lens. Tho the Kit is no slouch!