The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

BW vs Color

R

raymondluo

1: BW
2: COLOR
3: COLOR
4: Both but prefer COLOR due to the unique border colors in background buildings and the child's head just tippng the intersection of colors.

seakayaker

1. B&W -- The light at the top of the photo is distracting and works best with the B&W
2. Color -- I enjoy the color shots, for me the face of child along with the polka dots and the red strip behind the head just looks better in color.
3. B&W -- The B&W works for me since it shows the entire child's face. The color shot is a little to dark on the right side.
4. B&W -- Once again, the face of the child and for that matter the whole scene is more appealing to me in the B&W.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Rawfa

Thanks, guys. There seems to be a baby epidemic going around my wife's social cycle...either that or she is trying to tell me something ;)

M5-Guy

Color
BW
BW
BW

But I am liking BW more and more..
Don't shoot 4/3, but that wasn't a precondition, just BW/COLOR