The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Am i asking to much for my PL 14-150

mark1000

Mark, I hadn't realized that Oly made '2' 14-150 lens's

The PL and the ED it's the ED that's up for $600. The PL does cost cost a "little" more. Yours looks like a decent price for the PL from what I've seen out there. I little higher than what I can justify to the ways and means committee. :)

Thanks for the heads up!
Ken
Hi Ken, just to clarify, the PL is a Panasonic/Leica lens and not an Olympus lens ;)

Mark.

mark1000

Hi Guys, thought i'd do a quick update on my PL 14-150.

After waiting over 4 weeks and then finding out my lens had been shipped to Germany because Panasonic UK couldn't fix it i have been given a refund because the seller couldn't really tell me when it may come back.

So today i decided to sell my GH1 body http://www.avforums.com/forums/digi...eds/1324254-sale-panasonic-gh1-body-sale.html

And get a G2 for the better 4/3 compatibility, i never used the 1080p video so the 720p will suit my needs better, also i am planning on selling my E520 body which is what i was using with the pl 14-150 and just use the G2 with my 4/3 lenses, my Oly 70-300 worked quite well on the GH1 so i am hoping the G2 will be fine with that lens too.

Mark.