Site Sponsors

Thread: Olympus E-P2 Body colour

JayCee

Olympus E-P2 Body colour

As a potential E-P2 buyer upgrading from an E-P1 purely so I can use the VF-2 EVF I have a query.
    I know the E-P2 is available in black with a black grip and silver with a black grip, but can anyone tell me if it's available as a silver body with a tan grip similar to the E-P1 white body/tan grip?
    I ask as I've noticed some websites shows pics of it with what appears to be a tan grip.

Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Olympus E-P2 Body colour

Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    As a potential E-P2 buyer upgrading from an E-P1 purely so I can use the VF-2 EVF I have a query.
    I know the E-P2 is available in black with a black grip and silver with a black grip, but can anyone tell me if it's available as a silver body with a tan grip similar to the E-P1 white body/tan grip?
    I ask as I've noticed some websites shows pics of it with what appears to be a tan grip.
    Just want to mention that I have a black one - and the paint on it is scratching badly with very little use. My E-P1 was silver with no problem.

Keith

JayCee

Re: Olympus E-P2 Body colour

That's a shame, I thought it would have a robust hard metallic finish to it.
    Something I'll bear in mind before purchase.
    Thanks.

John.