The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nokton 25/0.95 samples

Leica 77

... Here are a few more bokeh samples of the Nokton for anyone interested.
f/2.8:

Hi Amin,
It appears that the image @ f/2.8 is incredibly sharp. I also like the bokeh @ f/0.95. As Dan mentioned, the new Nokton lens seems to do well with the colors. Thank you for sharing. Best, :)

Amin

Hi Amin,
It appears that the image @ f/2.8 is incredibly sharp. I also like the bokeh @ f/0.95. As Dan mentioned, the new Nokton lens seems to do well with the colors. Thank you for sharing. Best, :)
Thanks for commenting. I'm very pleased with the sharpness and bokeh of this lens. Hopefully will soon have some time to take good photos to share instead of test images!

seakayaker

. . . . . thanks for the kind words everyone!

Tesla ~ Electric Bokeh

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/30

Adam ~ Thinking about the Healthy Choice

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/20

Autumn Leaves

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/100

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

biglouis

Thanks Peter for your Kind words . . . . .

I agree with you regarding the lens having a wonderful OOF. . . . . . it also does very well with the colors . . . . .

John & Rob ~ Contemplation

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/20

Ava

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.095 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/15

Autumn Leaves in the Rain

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/2500

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)
Dan, I do like the b&w rendering of this lens. Not too sure about the colour but I have found, for example, a similar rendering when using my Nokton 50/1.5 on the GF-1. In any case the focus is bang on for the shots so far.

LouisB

ReeRay

I've been inspired by this thread but elected to get the Schneider 25mm f0.95 which has arrived today.
Wonderful smooth action, superb build quality. I think I'm going to enjoy this lens a lot on my GF1.

[/url]

[/url]

Amin

The Schneider looks nice and small, and the sample speaks well for it! Would love to see some more.

PeterB666

Seems to be an issue around the edges of the petals on the left. Possibly it is the processing rather than the lens, maybe excessive sharpening?

It does look quite good however and vignetting doesn't seem too bad but it somewhat difficult to judge from your sample. Schneider lenses are wonderful with the same classic build quality that you get in Voigtlanders.

T

taphapy

PeterB666,
What an adorable bear. The photo is great, too!
Ann

PeterB666

Thanks, she is adorable but like many bears looks just a little sad. Being hung from a tree would probably be the cause of that.