The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with Leitz Hektor 125/2.5

f6cvalkyrie

Hi !

Last week, I bought a copy of this rare lens on the evilbay for a good price.
Received a "like new" lens, very clean, absolutely no sign of use.

This lens is to be used on a Visoflex system, but I use it on my Nikon PB-4 bellows. Bellows are needed, even to reach infinity focus :D

Today, the M39 to Nikon adaptor arrived, and I spent my lunchbreak making some shots "with" and "of" the combination.

Here's how it all looks :

and here's some first pics with the combination

My first impression is really very positive. Very sharp lens and a nice bokeh !

C U
Rafael​

V

Vivek

Rafael, The "glow" from your phone shots are remarkably similar to the one (similar light) from the Hektor.

Jonas

That's looking good Rafael, both the setup and the results. Maybe nothing for handholding though...

A couple of days ago the limited nugat's Hexanon and today this. Exotic stuff here.

Cheers,

/Jonas

f6cvalkyrie

Maybe nothing for handholding though...
Well, Jonas, today, I have been shooting with my extension ring #3 and focusing works just fine up to 30m. Infinity can not be reached however. I'll try other combination in the next few days ...

C U
Rafael