The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GF2 with 25mm f1.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Folks we should actually start a new thread on the GF2 also since this one was more a rumor. That way we can get it in a real thread.

jonoslack

Folks we should actually start a new thread on the GF2 also since this one was more a rumor. That way we can get it in a real thread.
Quite agree - this one has a distasteful grumpy bit at the top as well.

Wouldn't it be good to start one beginning with Brad's post of a couple of hours ago (and let the rest drop back where it should be).

pretty please?

Guy Mancuso

Okay Brad is offline so I will start it but everyone needs to copy and paste there comments in the new Thread. I can't do that under peoples' names .

Guy Mancuso

Okay thread started and I will lock this one just because it makes no sense to continue on this one. Thanks Folks and please copy your last posts over to new thread, sorry I ask you to work a little here on this. Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.