The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Harry the Head meets Sally and Betty

kevinparis

what?...dark?...mysterious?...headless?... 'armless?...freckled?...possessor of pleasant thrupenny bits? or nipples like dockers thumbs?

cheers from the land of beer and chocolate

K

Godfrey

what?...dark?...mysterious?...headless?... 'armless?...freckled?...possessor of pleasant thrupenny bits? or nipples like dockers thumbs?

cheers from the land of beer and chocolate
You must live in California ... ]'-)

Nice, like these studies.

Terry

Good idea for working with lighting. I waited till I got home was a bit afraid to open at work.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I guess you will all be moving into new digs as the family grows - do they all fit in the car?

Keith

kevinparis

oh our current digs are large enough as indeed is our rather small car - a full sized mannequin might be a challenge though

cheers

K

Peter Klein

Kevin: You and Cam should give a dinner party and photograph your guests interacting with the mannequins. Set up some flim-noirish lighting.

I'm serious.

--Peter