The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White work

Godfrey

Can't seem to find the B&W photo thread that used to be here. Hope it's all right to start another one, specific to FourThirds users.

Godfrey

To Your Scattered Bodies Go (diptych)

Olympus E-1 + ZD 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5 @ 16mm

enjoy!

m3photo

Re: Black & White Thread

Should I move these two to that thread now?
No, your two images are a beautiful beginning to a welcome new Black and White thread.

I'll add something different:

G1+Kit Lens at 45mm 1/500@f/8 ISO100

greypilgrim

Here is one that caught my fancy. I like how the one totem is leaning forward almost as if it is trying to escape its chains.

Doug

Godfrey

Embellishments

Panasonic G1 + Summilux-D 25mm f/1.4 ASPH
ISO 500 @ f/2.2 @ 1/30 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

Godfrey

Quiet

Olympus E-1 + ZD 50mm f/2 Macro
ISO 100 @ f/3.2 @ 1/60 second

Godfrey

Unquiet

Olympus E-1 + ZD 50mm f/2 Macro
ISO 100 @ f/2.5 @ 1/40 second

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Godfrey, love the leaves and the Scattered Bodies (and the fact that you're using the E-1. I even consider buying one again, but I've sold my 11-22 :( )

Uwe, that's some interesting structures.

Godfrey

Godfrey, love the leaves and the Scattered Bodies (and the fact that you're using the E-1. I even consider buying one again, but I've sold my 11-22
Thanks Jorgen!

The 11-22 was the only lens I used for almost a month. Superb performer in every way. I could super-glue it to a body, sell everything else, and be perfectly happy. (I could likely do the same with the 14-35/2 as well, but it's a lot bigger and heavier...) Can't wait to put this lens on the E-5. :)